1. Reverse mortgages: What Italy can teach us
2. Examining the increased complexity of structured finance products in private savings.
3. Asset holding rates in young investors (between 20-30 years of age)
4. Concentration of flows in life insurance products
5. The OEE's General Meeting
1. OEE's 13th Call for Tenders
2. Conference: What place for structured products in private savings?
3. Financial Wealth per Habitant
4. Savings Trends: Updated data
5. Overview of Savings in Europe
1. OEE News
2. February 15, 2011: Conference on 'Investor Attitudes Towards Risk'
1. Foreword by Jacques de Larosière, President of the OEE
2. Household Savings Products in France and Germany
3. The Long Term Rate of Return on Stocks
4. Taxation of Savings in Europe
5. OEE News
6. OEE's Agenda